Sunday, March 3, 2013

Feb 28, 2013


We (that includes Ann) were up early and out on the beach
 to see the sun rise -










Ann's foot prints in the sand



The remains of a cactus blossom


Breakfast in the Colonia again - at the little restaurant across from the library.

 





Then we took a walking tour of the Colonia



There is a lot in the foreground but I hope you can decipher the turkey in the background.






Found this cute little fellow shopping with his mistress in a fruit market.
 Nice couple, so they were.












Ann having her first beer of the day - if I hadn't have seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed she was drinking beer at 11 in the MORNING!!


It was good - Draft Beer

Then it started to rain! And did it pour!



Later in the afternoon we took a walk through this interesting building in Puerto Morelos - it is a very artistic structure.







Interesting, musicians and actors do provide entertainment
here at various times throughout the year.



Ann went shopping at the Mayan Handicraft Market and found Blackie the Cat

Then to Pelicanos for refreshments in the rain


And entertainment


I joined in with the musicians by shaking the maracas and doing the Mexican yeehaw at intervals. Once the song was over Allan called for the check, paid it, then took me home. It must have been the sound of my voice that got to him - I have laryngitis which made the yeehaws sound weird.


 

We treated ourselves to LOBSTER at El Pesquero for dinner tonight. Delicious!!